Welcome to Natalie's Travels Through History!

Hi, I’m Natalie, and a warm welcome to my history blog!
 

Just a little bit about myself; I am an Ancient and Medieval History graduate, volunteer Heritage Interpreter and aspiring history blogger based in the West Midlands. I adore heritage sites and museums, and wish to eventually start a career within the heritage sector itself.

I’ve juggled with the idea of a history blog since I graduated, and felt that it was time to actually make it happen. My main areas of interest are; medieval, royal and women’s history. But I will occasionally venture into other historical eras that I wish to cover.

I hope through this blog I can share my enjoyment of learning about history, my passion for museums and heritage sites, and spark discussions around certain historical topics. I hope my readers are able to travel through history alongside me!

You can find me on Instagram: @travels_through_history


Comments

Popular Posts